Research Postgraduate Activity
** Researcher Development Framework, (c) 2010 Careers Research and Advisory Centre (CRAC) Limited
- Self-analyse competencies
- Reflect on their abilities
- Quickly identify skills gaps
- Choose and book development activities
in one click
- Record their progress
- Increase their chance of success
- Signposting the student journey
- Easily and quickly overview student skills
- Quickly identify skills gaps in their students
- Records are always up to date and available
- Improve overall efficiency
- Reduce student/supervisor communication barriers
- Progression monitoring
- Automated course booking system
- Record interactions for the UK Border Agency
- Integrates easily with SITS and aids reporting to QAA
- Provides quantitative data for 'Business Intelligence Reporting'
Our project-dedicated team provides an accessible and flexible customer-specific service.
We develop bespoke solutions to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Our team are fully conversant with the JSS, the QAA Code of Practice and the Roberts Report recommendations.
We are highly experienced within the HEI environment.
Our services include:
- System requirements capture and design
- Organisational review and recommendations
- System implementation
- Onsite user training
- System monitoring to meet changing organisational needs
- System hosting
- Updates and system improvements with development road map
- Project management
Skills Forge has been designed and developed at The University of York. In five years the system has been rolled out to over 100,000 students, supervisors and graduate administrators.
Skills Forge is being used by:
The Department of Electronics
The University of York